Monday, July 13, 2009

The Beginning

Hello all! While cruising the internet I've run into several blogs with an interesting theme, A Picture A Day. The concept is to improve your photographic skills by taking one picture per day and post them for all to see. I've seen some very interesting pictures, so I thought I would give it a shot.

We have a family blog for posting about the various things we do as a family. Some of the photos I take don't involve the family, so I wanted to start a new blog to incorporate those. I'm going to try to pick out one picture I take from the day prior, which was the theme for that day. So, if I would have started on Saturday the picture would be of my son's broken tooth. Poor little guy. Although, I do realize some days will not have a major event, so I will just pick my favorite shot of the day.

The majority of the photos will be of my family, but this blog will also allow me to venture outside the norm to include nature and abstract shots. I hope to learn a lot of this experiment and I look forward to posting. I also hope that everyone will participate in any comments/critiques they may want to share...good and bad.

Charley


No comments: